Personal Data Protection and Security
The seller represents and warrants that all personal data are confidential and such will be used only for the performance of the agreement entered into with the purchaser and for the marketing purposes of the seller (incl. marketing activities performed together with the contractual partners of the seller). The personal data will not be published or disclosed to third parties, with the exception of cases where such disclosure is necessary for the distribution of and payment for the ordered goods (name, account number, shipping address) or for special marketing purposes. In handling the personal data, the purchaser proceeds without detriment to the rights of the entity disclosing the personal data, namely the right to human dignity, and cares for the protection of the private and personal life of the same from unauthorised intervention. The personal data disclosed willingly by the purchaser for the purposes of placing the order and marketing are collected, processed and stored in compliance with law. The purchaser gives consent to the seller to collect and process the disclosed personal data for the performance of the purchase agreement in question and for the marketing purposes of the seller.
The terms and conditions for personal data protection are available and the personal data subject to the purchaser’s consent are described below.
Customers making a claim with ANNABIS s.r.o, Company identification No. CZ28627164 are required to provide their full name, address, telephone number and signature (digital signature) whereby such disclosed personal data are processed exclusively for the purposes of handling the claim and in compliance with law.
Purchasers are entitled to access and edit their personal data, request explanation and removal of mistakes as well as exercise other rights pertaining thereto.
In order to prevent criminality and minimise the damage, ANNABIS s.r.o. reserves the right to reject an order placed by the purchaser from a blocked IP address listed on a blacklist. Purchasers encountering problems with placing their order may contact ANNABIS s.r.o. by completing and submitting the contact form.
Personal Data Protection and Security
In handling the personal data, we undertake to be bound by relevant law.
Personal Data Protection
ANNABIS s.r.o., Company identification No. CZ28627164 hereby represents and warrants that all personal data is considered private and confidential and as such is handled in compliance with the relevant law and the Business Terms and Conditions of ANNABIS s.r.o.
What data is collected?
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal information about you. This includes:
- Identity Data, such as your name and title. We may also collect your birth date or gender, but only when you choose to provide us with that information, such as in a product review or your account settings.
- Contact Information, such as your mailing address, billing address, email address, and telephone number(s).
- Payment Information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information if e-shop is enabled on the website.
- Account Profile Information, such as your username or similar identifier, account password and purchase/order history
- Technical Information, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address; your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from another website, information about the page you came from; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services.
- Marketing and Communications Information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing, promotions and sales offers from us and our marketing partners, and photographs containing images of you where you choose to provide us with them as part of a sweepstakes or contest.
In order to execute a business transaction with you, we need to obtain your name (full name or corporate name, company registration number and contact person respectively), signature, address (invoice address and, as the case might be, mailing address), telephone number and email address. In addition, we keep a record of all business transactions you have executed with us so far. If you collect an order that you have already paid for online, collect claimed goods or receive a credit note from us, you might be asked to present your ID document (ID card or passport) in order to prevent damage and potential criminal activity. If you refuse to present any of these documents, you might be refused collection of the goods or be refunded the amount due.
How is the data used?
In order to execute a business transaction with you and deliver the goods to the designated place, we need to contact you and obtain the aforementioned details that you disclosed when you registered with us, whether temporary or permanent. Since this personal data is disclosed for the purposes of executing a respective business transaction with you, you are not required to give your explicit consent thereto.
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationships, plus a reasonable period in order to be able to run regular deletion routines or to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if required under mandatory applicable law. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access your information: You have the right to confirm whether and how we use your personal information, why we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with. You also have the right to request a free copy of what we have.
- Right to have your information shared: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information for your personal use, including sharing with other entities.
- Right to rectify your information: If you believe that we hold personal information about you that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct that information in our records.
- Right to request that we remove your information: You have the right to request that we remove your personal information from our records.
- Right to request that we limit use of your information: You also have the right to request that our use of your personal information be restricted.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where you provide consent to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority: Where you are unhappy with how we treat or handle your personal information, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in your home country.